Offering a strategic service, tailored to your needs.
With our expert skill-sets and industry knowledge, we can help you can gain the edge and protect your business interests.
We have assisted and trained our colleagues all across the world. It has been a fascinating and productive journey to developing various capabilities and skills in all environments.
Cost-Effective & Time Efficient
Besides having a financially viable plan, we don't like to mess around. Our main priority is in delivering what we love to do. All through the process, we use transparency so that we can focus on delivering our projects within the exact timeframes.
Highly Qualified & Experienced
Our teams have solid foundations in knowledge and skills. We not only have the advanced qualifications but also tested acumen as we all emerge from Military, Medical, Law Enforcement and Public Safety experiences.
For Event Organisers & Security (Suppliers & Buyers)
● SIA Contractor Scheme Compliance
● Security Contractors Audit
● International Standards Assessment
● Physical Security Risk Assessment
● Counter-Terrorism Risks Management
● Control Room Co-ordination
● Emergency Planning
● Doctor's Medical Risks Analysis
● Venue Medical Needs Assessment
● Event Risks Assessment
For NGO's, Charities & Government Contractors
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SUPPORT
● Medical Needs Assessment
● Emergency Medical Site Design
● First Responder Support
● Emergency Triage
● A&E Specialised Doctors
SECURE LOGISTICAL SUPPORT
● Rapid Situational Awareness
● Emergency Site Design
● Secure High-Value Goods Transport
● Protective Site Security
● Secure Accreditation & Enrolment
For Event Organisers, Private Security Contractors
SPECIALIST SECURITY TRAINING
● Specialist CCTV Operations
● Hostile & Executive Close Protection
● Protective Security Driving
● Specialist Door Supervision
● Defensive Tactics in High-Risk Areas
CROWD SAFETY TRAINING
● Spectator Safety & Crowd Risks
● Creating Risk Assessments
● Mental Health First Aid
● Fire Safety & Working at Heights
● Safeguarding & Protecting Vulnerable
● First Aid & Safe use of AED
● Infection Prevention & Control
● Medicine in Remote Areas
● Administering Emergency Medical Gases
● FREC First Response Emergency Care
To keep up to date with our latest work and events,
subscribe to our mailing list.
We are on social media! Connect with us for the latest updates.
100+ Years of Combined Experience
All our personnel come from the Frontline Military, Medical, Law Enforcement & Government Public Safety backgrounds.
Registered in Scotland - No: SC657492 Risk Offset Limted. All Rights Reserved © 2020